Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthockey49

Can somebody help me out here?

Hello everyone I am new here. I have recently outrgrown my graf 705 with t-blades. I really liked the t-blades so I am going to stick with them. Either the Graf G35 or Vector ZG 130. The problem is should i stay with graf or move to ccm?

Welcome Matt. Most us will tell you to try them both on and get the one that fits your foot the best since they both have t-blades, which is what you want. I recently tried on 8 different skates and the Graf 735/G5 fit be the best. Only problem for me is that I'm reluctant to get skates with t-blades.

Most us will tell you to try them both on and get the one that fits your foot the best since they both have t-blades

Well the problem is that none of my lhs carry both skates :blink: What should I do?

You should also be able to order 705s with t'blades on them. It will take a bit longer but it should be possible.