Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ac921ol

why is this site so slow!

lets find something interesting to talk about, we should have regional forums, and as i found out, a marketplace forum, that will show up way sooner instead of me posting all these non-topic topics

what kind of skates do you guys have??

i got hooked up by someone on this site with...

graf ultra g5

rink rat wheels hotshot

abec 9 MB

and someone else on the forum is hookin me up with a pair of vanguard chassis

CANT WAIT!

lets find something interesting to talk about, we should have regional forums, and as i found out, a marketplace forum, that will show up way sooner instead of me posting all these non-topic topics

what kind of skates do you guys have??

i got hooked up by someone on this site with...

graf ultra g5

rink rat wheels hotshot

abec 9 MB

and someone else on the forum is hookin me up with a pair of vanguard chassis

CANT WAIT!

Posting either random threads, or random posts will not allow you to get into the marketplace any sooner. Allowing access to that area of the site is granted by the moderators of the site based on contribution to the site (aka....meaningful posts) not based on number of posts.

Regional forums don't make sense as it divides the members and we're all about bringing everyone together.

well now that just sucks, what can i contribute if there arent any new topics lately....and if i cant post meaningless post!

Just add your MEANINGFUL input to any number of threads. Don't go and post garbage....but add your 2 cents on a handful of threads. If you are that desperate to get into the classifieds section of this board.....then hop onto ebay and try and buy and sell on there in the mean time.

well now that just sucks, what can i contribute if there arent any new topics lately....and if i cant post meaningless post!

Just add your MEANINGFUL input to any number of threads. Don't go and post garbage....but add your 2 cents on a handful of threads. If you are that desperate to get into the classifieds section of this board.....then hop onto ebay and try and buy and sell on there in the mean time.

You'll get better deals on ebay most of the time too.

guys im in no need to sell anything really, unless someone wants some vapor 8 with mission penatrator frames....lol.....and yeah thanks for the ebay guys...and i just think if there were regional forums, it be easier to communicate with people, maybe set-up a pick up game or something along those lines, But if for some crazy reason you think not having them is bringing us closer together, then by all means!! keep up the work

you might want to give some input on some equipment you use,or anything new in the roller hockey world,something that works for you might help someone else out.check out the dude asking about the nexed stinger skates.