Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4onthefloor

2008 RBK Collection

the stuff looks very good. At first, I was a little skeptical of the tri-di setup up and have been generally a mission supporter(still am) for years. Since using the tri di set up I do think it gives you more than a normal hi-low setup. Currently I do not see a big difference between the tri-di and vanguard.. just my po...

the only thing i don't like about them is the size of the wheels 72-76-76-80

I can handle buying wheels for Hi-Lo or all 80mm for tour skates - but im not looking forward to having to buy 3 different size wheels..

I can handle buying wheels for Hi-Lo or all 80mm for tour skates - but im not looking forward to having to buy 3 different size wheels..

yeah its a real pain, because you have to find a place that has 3 different wheel sizes in stock, and you cant save money on four packs, or hi-lo packs either

yeah its a real pain, because you have to find a place that has 3 different wheel sizes in stock, and you cant save money on four packs, or hi-lo packs either

Why can't you buy one 76mm four pack, and one 80-80-72-72 Hi-Lo pack?

I have the 6K pumps and that's how I buy my wheels.

some local shops dont carry 4 packs or do not have a large stock of decent 76mm wheels atleast this is how it used to be around me but i guess with the mission vangaurd out shops will be stocking more 76's

some local shops dont carry 4 packs or do not have a large stock of decent 76mm wheels atleast this is how it used to be around me but i guess with the mission vangaurd out shops will be stocking more 76's

Inline hockey isn't big here, so my LHS has a very limited selection. they only carry like 4 different roller blades, couple different rink rat wheels, no pants or girdles, and thats it