Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

New Blades

Are the Vapor 1C skates any good? They are on for $114.99 CDN at my local Sport Check. They come with the Tuuk Rocker Alu Chassis, and Hyper Phanton Wheels. I honestly don't know anything about rollerhockey skates so any help would be great. :lol:

Dan

Yeah I saw the same flyer. I initially thought the Alu stood for aluminum but in the picture it is clearly not. I dont think theve made aluminum ones for a while and I've heard the kevlar? flexes too much.

C

if you're just looking for a cheap outdoor skate, then by all means. But if you want something that has any level of performance to it, Id try to get a closeout Mission skate from 2003.

Nah, they are just for kicking around outside, so you think they are alright then eh?

Yeah Im sure they be fine for pickup roller hockey in the streets.

Yeah I bought them. I looked for Mission's but all of them were over $200 CDN, which was a little more then I was willing to spend. Hopefully they will be alright, Thanks guys!

Yeah I bought them. I looked for Mission's but all of them were over $200 CDN, which was a little more then I was willing to spend. Hopefully they will be alright, Thanks guys!

tried them on, they are absolutely horrible. A buddy of mine just got them and in like 3 weeks the boot's all messed up. No support and the rocker thing feels weird. Then again, I've been skating on hi-lo for a long time. Regardless, don't get them cause they're brutal.