Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Graf Laser?

The title says it all, I read the only 1 review about it in the review section but I would like to find out if anymore members have used this stick and can tell me if it would be a good buy. I found it for a pretty good low price, and i need a new stick so I was just wondering some more thoughts about it. I am looking for performance but right now durability is a little more important as well. So all of you that can vouch for further comments and reviews about the graf laser, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Also, what is the difference between the laser and the goldline? Thanks

And one more thing, do any of you know where i can look to find the patterns of the laser and goldline. Thanks for all the help.

I know a couple of guy swho have had lasers. They are extremely durable and have very good feel. They are a bit on the heavy side at over 500g and are lacking the extra kick from many of the top of the line OPS. You have to give up a bit of performance but you get a lot back in terms of durability.

The laser is a bit lighter than the Goldline. I have used them both - the Goldline has a beefier blade and is more durable I think.

If you like an extremely stiff stick, the Graf / Busch products are great. If you like a lot of whip, this is not the stick for you.

Things I liked about the Laser: Wheel barrel handle, blade pattern, feel of the blade and durability.

Things I did not like: Flex (I had a stiff and it felt really whippy), and the weight.

I ended up giving mine away to someone ;)

I have had 2. I would agree with all of the above except the weight is not that much more noticeable than other one pieces.

Goldline is supposed to be more durable it was originally (may still be) marketed for Defensemen with heavy shots, where the Laser is there performance OPS marketed for skilled forwards. I found my V-110 to be more durable and give better performance, but the Laser was definately a tank as well.

I play defense and I haven't got my shot clocked in like 3 years but i mean its pretty hard, so just for the defense aspect of it, would you guys suggest me getting the goldline over the laser? Thanks