Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick67

TPS inline pants

HockeyCorner is the distributor for TPS in Germany, but they already made those pants before they start calling them TPS. So, actually they have nothing to do with the TPS brand. I made several enquiries for orders, but never received a reply, so I wish you good luck when trying to order. I think they are pretty equal to the Ferrax pants. The parts with the graphics are sublimated. The rest of the pants will be white or black (knees and parts of the legs).

I love ACE pants. They are very lightweight, breathable, comfortable. They have a belt that you can tighten to your liking around the waist and then clip like the clips on backpacks...Durability is not a problem, they have a strongly reinforced kneecap area, fully customizable to however you want them to look. I don't believe that they are sold individually though. I could be wrong though.

in theory you would be able to just buy one pant. there isnt a minimum order on jerseys so id assume that would be the same towards the pants.

you know what they say about assuming however

you assume correctly. i've ordered one custom pant from ace a few times no, no problems or anything. Ace jersey's pants and jerseys are in my opinion, the most comfortable, best fitting uniforms in the business.

ACE will always drop the price if you order more then 10 pairs, or you allow them to put their logo somewhere on the pant or jersey. I know i ended up paying $55 for 10 pairs of custom pants.

Thanks for all the info.

A few more questions.

Which Ace Jerseys ("quality) are best for inline hockey, and do they have a specific inlinecut since most players don't use shoulderpads?

Was thinking about the "super pro" version since we play mostly on concrete, wood and asphalt.

when we ordered ours we just told them we were using them for inline and they said some sort of mesh material and that worked great for us but i dont know what it is called

same with NickyB's comment, they just said inline. Trust me, best jerseys around.

Did you do a live design session with them yet?