Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Great Skate

Well, it's that time of year again. I just recieved an advertiesment for the 20th Annual Great Skate Tent Sale, starting August 9th and going through the 15th. If you find yourself in the area and have the opportunity to go, go. The majority of the high-end stuff will have a moderate discount ($5, $10, $20) but every-so-often, you will hit the jackpot with something (according to the flyer, Z-Air skates will be $100 cheaper, pro-stock SyNergys will be $99 a-piece or 2 for $160). There are alot of pretty big markdowns on some of the older stuff. Company reps from Bauer/Nike, CCM, Itech, Mission and Easton will be there from 1-3 p.m. on the 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th to answer questions. Also, there will a few pros there to sign autographs and all that good stuff (Derian Hatcher on Tuesday, Rick DiPietro on Wednesday and Vinny Lecavalier on Thursday).

I wish Hockeygiant had done a sale like this. Their "huge tent sale" blew. It was a couple boxes of pants which werent a bad deal and a bunch of old helmets and excel cages. No sticks, skates etc. They could have fit everything in one of those big family size tents.

With all of the financial problems they've been having according to rumors, it might not be a temporary problem. You would think there would be a "Hey we're redecorating" type of page at least.

Lacrosse is working but as usual homerun is still under construction. For how long that sites been down they better have every imaginable piece of baseball equipment available instead of just two or three brands.

is anyone going to the sale? if so can they pm me about sticks, cuz i need one really bad. broke my last synergy today, and i'm a bit strapped for cash, so if somone could pick up a stick for me and i'd pay them back it would be really cool...

Working fine for me. A lot of sites (Google to mention a big one) have been having problems due to viruses. Wouldn't surprise me if the same thing is effecting other sites.