Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2008 RBK Catalogue

The composite outsole on the previous 9K:s was encased in a plastic rim, from looking at the pictures it seems like it's gone?

I know this sounds silly but i tried on the new 9k and the one 95 and they both fit exactly the same both skates where box size 7.5. i know rbk skates put you onto your toes but the one 95 done exactly the same. Now keep this in mind that i had the 9k on my left foot and the one 95 on my right foot and they were both identical ?

Anybody else tried this what do you think

Edited by ssst123

They may feel the same, but the 9K heel is definitely wider than the One95. And much wider than the One90/One75. The "putting you on your toes" can be easily fixed with a skate profiling.

You should put both skates of each brand on at once and walk around to gauge fit and comfort -- don't just wear one on each foot. You might have slightly different left/right feet and wearing one of each isn't going to tell you that.

Or if this is just a "which skate is better, I'm buying online" question: Good luck.

They may feel the same, but the 9K heel is definitely wider than the One95. And much wider than the One90/One75. The "putting you on your toes" can be easily fixed with a skate profiling.

You should put both skates of each brand on at once and walk around to gauge fit and comfort -- don't just wear one on each foot. You might have slightly different left/right feet and wearing one of each isn't going to tell you that.

Or if this is just a "which skate is better, I'm buying online" question: Good luck.

No i already have the new 9k and the one 95 and was just wondering if anybody else had tried both them on at the same time. Yes i relise that the heel is a little bit wider in the 9k but i found that getting the skate baked with no socks on helped as i wear socks when i am skating ( when baked with no socks on there was a little bit of movement in the heel but as soon as i tried them with socks on there was no movement at all)

this mite have already been said but is rbk comin out w/ new 9ks for retail b/c i see a few pro usin them

Edited by pavel96

Skates- 9k retweaked - new design on quarters, a new anti-microbial liner, flatter footbed and redesigned toecap. Thinner tongue as well.

Does the first post answer your question?

this mite have already been said but is rbk comin out w/ new 9ks or retail b/c i see a few pro usin them

i meant in white

JR what's the price point on the team wear Edge jerseys?

I've gotta ask this.. Did they really have to number the edge Jerseys as 25 Poo?