Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG

v-force

Correct me if i'm wrong.

I guess i was wrong, But i think theyre very close to the V12. Look at it this way, the V12's are XX's and the V-forces are XV's. They look just like V12's to me

they're heavier than XX, fit wider (i think) but are probably more comfortable so if that's what you're looking for, then go for them

I would think of it as a bit of a performance drop. You'd need to evaluate how the XX's fit your foot, and how the Nike's would fit your foot. Everyone says they are so comfy, but thats only to them, I have a pair of Hi-Ho Silvers and they are anything but. It's just because they don't match up well with my foot I guess.

I would think of it as a bit of a performance drop. You'd need to evaluate how the XX's fit your foot, and how the Nike's would fit your foot. Everyone says they are so comfy, but thats only to them, I have a pair of Hi-Ho Silvers and they are anything but. It's just because they don't match up well with my foot I guess.

i had nike quest skates few years ago so i guess those will be fine

my xx s are size D and the fit was perfect ., i guess the v-force is out of questions for me right :( even if i put an extra pair of socks!!!!!!!!

Big, That looks like the same boot as I have on my new Nike Roller Daddy's.

ROLLERdaddy.jpg

I currently use Vapor 10 skates. I agree with JR, The Nike boot is wider in the fore foot and heel, but same mid foot/arch. The Nike boot is more comfy that the Bauer, but I feel the Nike boot lacks stiffness and foreward flex.