Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pwrfwd26

3 goals in 48 sec

Toronto is a mess right now. They've got a third or fourth stringer

as their starter. How the heck could they expect to win or not get embarrassed?

is this even near the record? :angry:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=280103016

i'm thinkin heads need to start rolling in Toranto!

that's not even close to the record for the quickest hat trick -- 21 seconds Black Hawks vs. the Rangers in 1952. I can't even imagine how they could gain the zone 3 times that quickly, much less score!

is this even near the record? :angry:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=280103016

that's not even close to the record for the quickest hat trick -- 21 seconds Black Hawks vs. the Rangers in 1952. I can't even imagine how they could gain the zone 3 times that quickly, much less score!

Yep and all 3 Hawks goals were from one guy- Bill Mosienko.

This is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure if we fielded the Marlies for a night they would put up a better fight then our team. IMHO the head coach and GM both need to be replaced ASAP they're running the team and organization into the ground. How can one of, if not the biggest hockey market in the world not have an amazing team. We as fans POUR money in and how do they reward us? They sign a one hit wonder goalie and refuse to trade for or obtain any players with actual scoring ability. This is ridiculous, and if (when) the Leafs don't make the playoffs again this year I think the fans are going to riot. I know personally I would. I went out and paid over $250 a pop for two tickets and watched a team that didn't even break a sweat. Screw replacing just the coach and GM, replace em' all.

This is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure if we fielded the Marlies for a night they would put up a better fight then our team. IMHO the head coach and GM both need to be replaced ASAP they're running the team and organization into the ground. How can one of, if not the biggest hockey market in the world not have an amazing team. We as fans POUR money in and how do they reward us? They sign a one hit wonder goalie and refuse to trade for or obtain any players with actual scoring ability. This is ridiculous, and if (when) the Leafs don't make the playoffs again this year I think the fans are going to riot. I know personally I would. I went out and paid over $250 a pop for two tickets and watched a team that didn't even break a sweat. Screw replacing just the coach and GM, replace em' all.

I'm all for replacing the GM, however not the head coach. I think Maurice is a good coach and wants to do the best he can to help the team, however he just doesn't have anything to work with.

Like someone else mentioned, it isn't close to the record. The Pens record alone is 27 seconds, and the NHL record was already mentioned. I'm not surprised this happen, the Leafs always collapse after a goal is scored. On a nightly basis they allow 2 goals in a minute or a goal then a penalty to prevent a goal.

Like someone else mentioned, it isn't close to the record. The Pens record alone is 27 seconds, and the NHL record was already mentioned. I'm not surprised this happen, the Leafs always collapse after a goal is scored. On a nightly basis they allow 2 goals in a minute or a goal then a penalty to prevent a goal.

What I think is even more amazing/upsetting to a Leaf fan is that Maurice changed full lines after each goal....so 15 different guys were in on those 3 quickies. :blink:

They all play the same, they all collapse. The change needed to happen earlier in the first month of the season when it cost them a fair share of games. Chicago, Pitts, Buff in the span of about 10 days. Then Boston later on. It started as the 4th line, but slowly moved throughout the team. Definitely frustrating, but I think the bottom fell out about a month ago and they've been sliding towards a top 5 pick ever since.

Yep and all 3 Hawks goals were from one guy- Bill Mosienko.

nooooo, get out of town. thought hat trick gave that one away.

Darcy Tucker's did. B)

gets his ass beat by a Euro.

IDK if I'd say he "got his ass beat". They booth landed some dandys and the thing finsihed with both guys standing...no big take down. I'll give Ruutu a slight edge by virtue of opening himup...but "beat his ass" is a bit harsh.