Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gopens67

graf 727s

Yes, the 727 is a soft skate. I also have a question about the steel on the G series. I herd that the steel on the G series skate is supposed to be of higher quality. Is that true?

Yes, the 727 is a soft skate. I also have a question about the steel on the G series. I herd that the steel on the G series skate is supposed to be of higher quality. Is that true?

I heard the same thing.

I was wearing 705's last year and this year i purchased G-5's and i like them alot they are more comftorable i think and seem to keep an edge longer, so far.

Now I could be wrong, but I am sure that Morris wore the 727 while back in his days with the Flames. On a sidenote, for who thought Brewer wore 735 he wears 705 with teclite side panels.

Now I could be wrong, but I am sure that Morris wore the 727 while back in his days with the Flames. On a sidenote, for who thought Brewer wore 735 he wears 705 with teclite side panels.

i know he wears 705's but i'm not sure about the teclite side panels.. i could be wrong :blink:

Now I could be wrong, but I am sure that Morris wore the 727 while back in his days with the Flames.  On a sidenote, for who thought Brewer wore 735 he wears 705 with teclite side panels.

i know he wears 705's but i'm not sure about the teclite side panels.. i could be wrong :unsure:

Brewer used to wear regular 705's but switched to the teclite about halfway through last season.