Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scorer75

Toronto Maple Leaf colors

I am making up jerseys based on the Toronto Maple Leaf jersey.

I have two questions:

1. Is the home and away color the same? In pictures they look slightly different.

2. Does anyone have the PMS, CMYK, or even RGB values of this or these colors so I can match our logos to the jerseys? If not does someone know where I can get these?

Thanks to all that reply.

The color is royal blue...and if it were different between the home and away i would be shocked

I think they look different on Tv and pictures cause of the the white on the white jersey's it makes the blue appear to be lighter and on the blue it makes it seem darker somewhat of an optical allusion and like Big Dipper said if they are differnt i'd be shocked

"Royal Blue" seems pretty specfic, but at times the Blue in the jerseys, helmets, pants and gloves look different. Even though they would all be "Royal Blue" to whoever the manufacturer is.

The blue is the same in home/away.

Couldn't find the color value for it, but I know home depot does (did?) the NHL team color thing where you could buy paint in any teams color, might be a decent source to see if they can give you the values for it.

I know that home depot has the maple leafs blue color because i just got some from them... and the blue on the home and away jerseys r the same color the whit makes it look lighter as already said...