Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

best onlineshop that ships to canada?

who is the best online store that ships to canada? in terms of shipping and prices (taxes/duties etc). Since it looks like canadian shops have not gone down at all with the dollar almost a parity.

Have no comparo's but can report that hockeyx has done well by me. I live coastal BC, have ordered protective gear 2x and received within 20 days (more like 2 weeks). Plus, they call each time to make sure I like the gear etc. etc, a little LHS-style touch. Shipping costs are pretty low, and they tell you straight up ahead of time -- but be aware that duties are charged by gov of CAN and can even things out pretty quickly so support your LHS if you can get the gear there b/c you'll only save a few bucks really and have to wait. Stuff I order is unavail in CAN -- locally anyway. Never thought I'd be buying hockey equip from Lafayette Louisiana, but hey, vive la competition.