Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

li7039

Gomez almost out of XN10s

It was already discussed in depth in this topic or one of the other XN10 topics. Try digging around.

Also bear in mind that the new ownership group was taking over and sending production overseas. XN10s were made in North America, as were Adrenalines, and just about everything since then has been imported from asia.

I sure miss when they made them in Loomis, CA. It was just a stones throw from my rink. Still have a few unpainted shafts/blades from the xn10 days. Sold or broke all my retail ones quite a long time ago. Several of the workers would hang out at the rink to watch games, they would shoot the bull about making hockey sticks and baseball bats and such.

Also bear in mind that the new ownership group was taking over and sending production overseas. XN10s were made in North America, as were Adrenalines, and just about everything since then has been imported from asia.

I sure miss when they made them in Loomis, CA. It was just a stones throw from my rink. Still have a few unpainted shafts/blades from the xn10 days. Sold or broke all my retail ones quite a long time ago. Several of the workers would hang out at the rink to watch games, they would shoot the bull about making hockey sticks and baseball bats and such.

The Cali made sticks were better than the Canadian ones, at least in the examples that I had.