Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stock07

Which Frame fits best?.....

Which frame do you think would fit best on some old Mission Amp ice skates?..

1. Humm'er

2. vanguard

3 hi-lo frame?

I know its prefrence as to which set-up...Im looking more for which frame will "fit" the best on the boot, ex. the humm'er needing some dremel done to the boot. or the heel being to narrow to mount a certain frame?

from personal experience, i had a tuuk rocker on an amp boot and it seemed to work just fine.

like you said though, if you drop a hummer on some amps (or almost any other boot), its almost a given that you'll dremmel the outsole to make it fit. i'm almost 100% positive that an original hi-lo will work on an amp, but i'm a little less enthusiastic about a vanguard frame fitting...i'd imagine that you'd have to dremmel for that too.

Which frame do you think would fit best on some old Mission Amp ice skates?..

1. Humm'er

2. vanguard

3 hi-lo frame?

I know its prefrence as to which set-up...Im looking more for which frame will "fit" the best on the boot, ex. the humm'er needing some dremel done to the boot. or the heel being to narrow to mount a certain frame?

I guess what I was really asking was will a hummer or vanguard fit on the boot, as in is it possiable and will it hold up?...