Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals92

Muskoka

i got a pair of gloves that were muskoka a year ago, and midway the palms tore, and I ended up with a new pair free because they tore so quickly. now i am kinda worried if my gloves get distroyed, because i cannot find the gloves anywhere. is muskoka shutting down or what? because i have noticed a lot of stores selling them dirt cheap, but for those they don't have the colors i need which is either black/white,blacke/orange, black. if anyone can tell me whats the deal with muskoka it would be greatly aprreciated.

thx, Shorty3

p.s sorry for it being so long.

Muskoka gear isn't selling very well and shops aren't carrying it. Email Muskoka and ask who is the closest store carrying the gloves.

He lives half an hour from me in PA, all of the local dealers aren't stocking Muskoka anymore.

Same thing is happening to me as well, and I haven't even played a tournament in them, just about 10 pickup sessions, so about 23 hours in them, and I already have a tear in the index finger of one glove and the palms in general are deteriorating faster than decency and virginity in the dorms- not cool. Still, thanks to Chadd for making them available to me, but I'm pretty dissappointed with Muskoka about this. I'll email them and see what they say.

Edit: Check that, I'll go in to Power Play tomorrow and see if my boys can help me deal with them, cuz Muskoka doesn't have email contact info on their site.

Damn, sorry to hear about that. I didn't have that kind of problem with my 970. Look at the bright side, even if you get them repalmed it's still less than the regular retail price.

when my muskokas ripped the first time, my mom got really mad, so she got the email adress(when it was on back in january) and im not sure if she still has it, i'll pst it if im aloud to?(chadd, jr?)

Edit:if she still has it ill post it if i'm aloud to.

yes, i know, thats why i want to know if anyone knows where i can get them on the internet, or if ill just need to buy them from jr, or edge, btw wat r they prices/colors of the zr90, or if they're the new model w/e the 12.5 r

thx, shorty3