Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AmoriZep

OPS Composites Outdoors

I mean, MS and IW have been around FOREVER. I was a Koho Street Revolution/Ultimate guy.

That name sounds familiar. I used a lot of Titan sticks for roller hockey years ago.

Good topic.

I had considered a Reebok 4K stick but decided against it because I play on concrete and blacktop. What do you guys think about the Easton Synergy ABS sticks? I bought a yellow one and a red one on closeout for like $12 each but I have not tried them yet. They seem to be exactly the same stick just different colors. Is the Reebok 1K better?

Rick Henry

GREAT stick....had the red Forsberg....bought 4 of them at the time....my problem with the stick now though is that the outdoor league i play in has gone from being a ball league to a puck league.....so i just don't feel like i get enough on the shot when i use that stick playing puck....anyone else feel that way? :(

btw....i got the Koho Crossover and the curve on the blade is giving me fits....i am constantly shooting the puck wide....:(

i don't really want to, but i think i may have to buy a couple woodies...the RBK blades that you guys keep mentioning seem like they would do just fine, but the curves on those don't come close to the P91 NBH that i'm using on ice....and i'm REALLY starting to love that curve....

eh....anyone know where i can get a blade online that is similar to the P91 (doesn't have to be identical) and will do ok outdoors?

btw....i got the Koho Crossover and the curve on the blade is giving me fits....i am constantly shooting the puck wide....:(

i don't really want to, but i think i may have to buy a couple woodies...the RBK blades that you guys keep mentioning seem like they would do just fine, but the curves on those don't come close to the P91 NBH that i'm using on ice....and i'm REALLY starting to love that curve....

eh....anyone know where i can get a blade online that is similar to the P91 (doesn't have to be identical) and will do ok outdoors?

CCM Ovechkins - either the 692/892 woodies (standard/tapered) or the V2.0/4.0/5.0 (standard/standard/tapered) which have the "duracore" blade. I've been using these exclusively for outdoor, they hold up as well as anything's going to, and have a decent curve selection.

CCM Ovechkins - either the 692/892 woodies (standard/tapered) or the V2.0/4.0/5.0 (standard/standard/tapered) which have the "duracore" blade. I've been using these exclusively for outdoor, they hold up as well as anything's going to, and have a decent curve selection.

I used a Vector 5.0 outside quite some time ago, I only used it a few times but it held up surprisingly well. I don't know if they're making the 5.0 anymore, but if so, I recommend it highly.

FINALLY got to use the 4.0 blade outside for a little bit last night....Ovechkin is very close to the Kovalchuk and i was definitely better off shooting with it last night....i have to see how the durability is over time....but the curve was fine...thanks for all of the advice guys

Hi Patrick!!...always have the easton hybrids in my minde, when I hear hybrids...do you mean the Frontier Hybrid Tapered? expensive for an abs...I got those as standards, and these tapered, but wood. pm me, if you want some... ;)

Those TPS blades look intresting, how is the stiffness and weight compared to CCM 6.0's and Rbk 3k's (euro version - which is stiffer than the US counterpart)?

And how do the wood tapered blades hold up? (not too well I'm guessing)