Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5hole

Commonly used chest protector

Seems like most pros are wearing RBK or Brown, with a surprising number of Brian's guys in there too (as ever, their custom work is stellar). Far fewer in Vaughn than there used to be. Probably because their retail units had the worst elbows ever, and the trust level plummeted.

Still, the line on C/A's is much like the line on masks and suits: unless you're trying to impress people with the label, tailored always trumps off-the-rack.

I would agree its alot of brown and rbk but its hard because you dont get to see it since its under the jersey but sometimes on CBC when they show before the game video camera and in the room stuff you see the chest and arm of the goalies occasionaly. I remember I was watching and saw Cam Wards custom vision chest and arm just was red and white and black thats all that i noticed.

You work at HockeyGeeks? Great shop... guys I know will drive an hour out of their way just to drop in. :)

Ah, my bad.

London's really spoiled for hockey shops... not to mention the fact that you've got two great small goalie builders within driving distance!

oh i know. we have some real great shops in our area thats for sure. we seem to get a lot of out of towners comin to our store. if your talkin about vaughn and eagle at the builders then yes they are both GREAT!. such great people to deal with it isnt even funny. Gus at eagle is tops in my book!