Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Muzza_77

Rocknrons bearings?

I contacted Ron about the bearings and how they compare and here's the response I got, needless to say I'll give em a go. Regardless of the hype and salesmanship, a full money back satisfaction guarantee always encourages me:

Hi Shaun, Nothing to compare. My bearings are far superior to Bones Swiss, Oust and alike. They are not bearing companies. They buy bearings from people like me and other bearing manufacturers. I have been doing nothing but Bearing Applications and been a bearing proefssional for over 27 years, and I skateboard almost every day at the skatepark. I'm always the fastest one at the park no matter what Pro might be there. My bearings are designed specifically for skateboarding, low torque, and flat out speed. My Missiles also have a new design that allows you to lock your axle nut tight, properly preloading the bearings and still have free spin. All other skate bearings on the market you have to back off on the nut. ALL of my bearings will BLOW AWAY Bones Swiss, Oust, or any other skate bearing manufaturered since the birth of the ball bearing in the year 1877. A couple of my friends do Roller Hockey and they blow everyone away. They both just shake their heads on how fast my Nuclear Missiles are in Inline Skates. They will be too fast in some cases.. Bones Swiss has already copied my bearing becasue of its success in skateboarding. Bones Labyrinth, thats a direct copy of my bearing that George Powell told me he would copy if my bearing proove to hold up in the field. My bearings were out for 1 year and Bones came out with their Labyrinth Seal. So even Bones, is copying my design. Thats Ok. I want Bones to make better bearings too. There is no true Swiss Bearing manufacturer anymore now that WIB bearing doesnt make 608's anymore. WIB had been making Bones Swiss Bearings since 1983, now Bones Swiss are made by someone else and the they are not as good. So I hope Bones works it out and gets their quality back up to what it once was.

For Inline, No Question, Nucs are the fastest with Ballistech Missiles close behind. After the Nucs and Ballistech Missiles, the Ceramic Rockets then Stage 2's are the next fastest, all of which are faster thatn Bones -Swiss, even my lowest end bearing. I would suggest trying the Ballistech Missiles first.

RocknRons Rockets are sold world wide. You will find our logo in the Tony Hawk games in the skater profile and in the skateparks in the game.

If my bearings arent the best bearings you have ever ridden, Ill give you your money back and you can keep the bearings. No Bullshit, just kick ass bearings !

Thank you for your inquiry !!

RocknRon

www.skatetechnology.com

I've used Ron's bearings in my skateboard wheels for the last few years. Absolutely fantastic, and have a design that he claims works better for side-loading than other bearings. No idea if that's actually true, but I'm a big fan of his stuff. F-A-S-T.

Used to be some big threads on concretedisciples.com, a site for oldschool pool skaters B) Haven't been there in a while though.

Yeah a friend of mine has a skateboard with them, so thats where I found out about them. I am gonna get a similar board to him with the same bearings, they are cheaper than swiss so I might get a second set for my skates, cant hurt. Ill see how my ones in my board hold up.

well if anyone wants to try these, order tonight as he has a sale ending tomorrow. I'm going to try the Ballistech Missilies and the Stage 2's and report back

I've read his stuff before and was always curious to pick up a set and see how big a difference they might make, ordered a couple of ballistics while they were still on sale, hopefully I actually get them.

Ive had them for a couple months, and a few of my friends have had them over a year. We all really, really like them. Then again, none of us have ever owned Bones Swiss or anything, so we can't compare. But we have been nothing but happy with them.

well if anyone wants to try these, order tonight as he has a sale ending tomorrow. I'm going to try the Ballistech Missilies and the Stage 2's and report back

SD,

any feedback on these bearings? I ordered mine and will rec. them on Monday-tomorrow 3-10-08. thanks.

Haven't gotten mine, and I've gotten no delivery date as of yet.

SD,

followed up with him yesterday. Said that their was a short delay and I should rec. them on Monday of this week. He apologized and said he added in a few more bearings for the delay. I ordered the ballistic missiles for myself and my son.

skatetechnology.com

just make sure to order qty2 as these are sold primarily for skateboards so it's only one skates worth for each package

SD,

followed up with him yesterday. Said that their was a short delay and I should rec. them on Monday of this week. He apologized and said he added in a few more bearings for the delay. I ordered the ballistic missiles for myself and my son.

How did you get ahold of him? I havent received resonses to my emails yet.

I have yet to hear back too. Not a stellar start for me doing business with his company, hopefully he'll change my tune.

I have yet to hear back too. Not a stellar start for me doing business with his company, hopefully he'll change my tune.

No response for me either and to top it off I forgot to order quantity x2.

SD,

How did you get ahold of him? I havent received resonses to my emails yet.

Here is the original email I rec. :

Hi John, Sorry for the delay. They shipped on Friday. I threw a free set of beairngs in because the order was late. I tried using the Paypal multi shipping option this time and only half the orders printed. I just figured it out what happened on Thursday. Sorry , my fault.

Thank you for trying my skate bearings, they will be there in a few days.

thank You

RocknRon

www.skatetechnology.com

I have not yet rec. the bearings.

John