Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Where can I find these Eagles?

Eagle%20X70%20Black%20Proglo.jpg

I am looking to buy these gloves from an online dealer. I have tried www.hockeygalore.ca but they are out of stock. The same with 24/7 hockey. Epuck can't be answered by my area code and the problems go on lol. I also don't want them to have those angled back rolls, basically I want them to be the 2003 versions.

Does anyone know where to get these gloves online? lol Thanks.

My 2001 X70's had angled backrolls. Your search is going to go nowhere if that's what your looking for.

101%20Black.jpg

Here you can see the Design 101 Black Eagle X70s. I hate the cuff on this glove and I am not exactly sure if you call it angled back or what I don't know lol.

121%20Yellow.jpg

Here you can see the Design 121 Yellow Eagle X70s. I like the cuff on this and what I would like to know now is what do you call this cuff? Thanks.

yeah, it can be confusing sometimes looking online, with the different angles of the shots, but the cuff is the exact same cuff in both pictures, and its the same on the x80s