Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AWE46M3

Rice out your skates...

Im pretty lucky that I live in a place where if and I mean if I wanted to skate outside I could almost all year long. We have no outdoor rinks anymore so I play indoor no matter what its like outside. Does any one remember the hockey stop wheels that had like hard plastic spokes that went all the way to the edge of the skate. They were supposed to help you slide, those were a giant piece of crap and skated like you were on a railroad track.

^^^ Never heard of those but they certainly sound like crap to me! haha

I am also fortunate enough to have an indoor facility accessible year round.

Im pretty lucky that I live in a place where if and I mean if I wanted to skate outside I could almost all year long. We have no outdoor rinks anymore so I play indoor no matter what its like outside. Does any one remember the hockey stop wheels that had like hard plastic spokes that went all the way to the edge of the skate. They were supposed to help you slide, those were a giant piece of crap and skated like you were on a railroad track.

had them those wheels on the back of my skates. The only thing that worked better was when you blew a wheel and ended up skating on a hub.

this is one of those things you buy your friend as a present and try to play it off serious in hopes he will feel so bad he will use them atleast once.

then you can point and laugh

this is one of those things you buy your friend as a present and try to play it off serious in hopes he will feel so bad he will use them atleast once.

then you can point and laugh

:lol:

I would two-hand a guy for wearing those.

i like it, but i might shoot some water at his wheels and hope he gets electricuted

Hi, please boycot this crap, those things are horrendous. i'm glad I play in daylight so that I don't have to see those things.

Regards to all,

Nelson

Hi, please boycot this crap, those things are horrendous. i'm glad I play in daylight so that I don't have to see those things.

Regards to all,

Nelson

I dont think any serious player would wear those. So there isnt much to worry about.