Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantshoot

Goalie Mask Sale

I was browsing the internet for goalie masks and stumbled on this site www.gatekeeperhockey.com and saw that they have a couple of wicked deals on some Hackva masks. I ordered one myself...can't beat the price they are selling them for.

It's an alright price for a small selection of Hackva's but yeah... it may not be 'spam' per se, but it sure is advertising.

I didn't see the $249 ones at first...that's a tad bit better than I've seen elsewhere, but that is for the lowest grade mask they got. For the higher end ones the prices arn't great.

Hackva makes one branded mask model (the 2608) - the only difference in price-point is the finish/paintjob. Flat colours are cheapest; the 'texallium' finish is a little more; there are a variety of prices for increasingly complex stock paintjobs; custom's the costliest. Pretty standard, except for the texallium option.

Yeah idk the specifics, but I was comparing them to the DS ones just cause I was looking at prices the other day in hopes of saving some money to get back in net.

Hackva's probably the best mask in the price range - a good inheritor of the old NXI Phantom, though a very different beast. Should be an interesting market once Quantum starts producing Phantoms...

Yeah idk the specifics, but I was comparing them to the DS ones just cause I was looking at prices the other day in hopes of saving some money to get back in net.

Take a look at www.gatekeeperhockey.com they have some sales on Hackva masks that if you are looking to buy and don't care about colour can be had cheaper than anywhere else.

to be honest. i have a hackva and can't stand it. I should have stayed with the mask I was in before, which I won't name, but yeah I am looking desperately for a deal somewhere on the mask i want

to be honest. i have a hackva and can't stand it. I should have stayed with the mask I was in before, which I won't name, but yeah I am looking desperately for a deal somewhere on the mask i want

Hmmmm...you're not the first to say that. I've read it on the other boards as well.