Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

d_bruno

bauer sup. 7000 where are they

hey guys im in need of some new skates. having trouble fitting into anything out right now. was looking for a sup. 7000 have been looking online for awhile and am having no luck finding a 9.5E at all anywhere. does anyone know where i can get a pair. i cannot seem to locate a pair for the life of me.

thanks

Bruno, you may have to do a lot of "legwork". Do an online search of all Goalie/ Hockey equipment stores. You won't find them in the big name online retailers but look at lesser known stores. They may have a website with just a listing of brands they carry or an equipment directory with just the phone listings. Call places like PIAS or other places that have new old stock items. It may take a while but you never know. Good luck!

hockeyworld.com/Peranis is the king of NOS merchandise. They're showing some 1000s, 7000s, and 5000s, in sizes other than what you're looking for, but if you can get someone who's willing to do some homework, they may have a pair in one of their stores. you may have to make a couple of phone calls to the individual stores to really get them to look for you though.

Seems every month or so they find stuff in a back room somewhere and throw it up on the site.

i think i found my second pair online at the players bench website. I don't know the exact URL but i think it can be found on the goaliestore.com/board (I'm not trying to break any rules but naming another board... but they do have a retailers link... PM me if you want and I'll find a more exact website for you

Just got me a pair of 7000's...and something is a little concerning. Is the steel on them Stainless, or were there any runs that put lesser quality steel on them? From the first sharpening, the steel has that film on the outsides that's starting to peel off, the stuff I see on lower end skates that I sharpen. I know it's not a huge deal, but I feel if I paid for a Top End skate, I should have gotten the Top End steel. But if this normal for these skates, then I can deal with it.

Yeah... the steel on them is garbage. It's notorious. Dents like crazy, holds an edge for about an hour; you'll burn through it like butter on a skillet. Great boot, solid cowling, horrible steel.

Just use it up, then replace them with the RBK/CCM cowlings: they've got steel that's a close second to the Mission Pitch stuff.

How's the height compared to the Tuuk? And what about the steel on the New One95? I'm in a 8.5EE, what size for the RBKs should I get?

Just got me a pair of 7000's...and something is a little concerning. Is the steel on them Stainless, or were there any runs that put lesser quality steel on them? From the first sharpening, the steel has that film on the outsides that's starting to peel off, the stuff I see on lower end skates that I sharpen. I know it's not a huge deal, but I feel if I paid for a Top End skate, I should have gotten the Top End steel. But if this normal for these skates, then I can deal with it.

The ONE95 are the first NBH goal skate w/ stainless.