Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

number23

thorax size question

Hi, I'm new to the forum and didn't want to hijack the other mission thorax thread.

From what I've read on this forum sounds like everyone agrees the mission thorax girles are pretty good. I have a question about sizing of the mission thorax dsx girdle. I am 6 feet tall, 150 pounds with a 32 inch waist. 32 is right between a small and a medium. Should I go with the small so it will fit snug or the medium since I am tall? Will the medium still fit snug even though I am thin? What does everyone think?

Thanks in advance

don't feel like to start a new thread, so i'll just post my question here.

currently using mission CSX size Sr.M, my waist is 34". if i wanna buy thorax girdle, should i pick size M or L?

don't feel like to start a new thread, so i'll just post my question here.

currently using mission CSX size Sr.M, my waist is 34". if i wanna buy thorax girdle, should i pick size M or L?

Either size should work for the waist size - I think it's your height that will be the determining factor here. If you're over 5'10" I'd go with the large and if you're under 5'10" I'd go with the medium.