Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith

Tanabe's Lie

My Tanabe xn10 came today. He must have tweaked his curve since you last saw it. 5.5 lie, somewhat long blade, heel wedge but nothing huge by my standards. Still my kind of curve even if the lie is a touch higher than I'd like. Round toe. It sorta looks like something Mack would dig if the stick weren't just a stiff flex. I will post a photo of the face and curve shortly.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

The blade sorta looks like a modano, but it is straighter and about an inch longer. I am more of a standard shaft/blade combo fan. Coming from an 1100/inno schneider combo, this thing feels creepy light. I suppose this is my annual OPS experiment.

I bought it after the fact from that person with the browns and tanabes. If I like this stick, I may buy a brown, since that is a wedge too (x-s flex though) and this is a bit flexible for me. It should be fun in warmups on saturday. Stick that feels like a whiffle ball bat, wedge, slightly flexy shaft but extremely springy. My guess is that this thing will fire off rockets. I just hope it doesn't suck for receiving passes.

Just wanted to add that the person who sold me this provided great service and actually used strong packaging so if you dig either curve and want to try one, he/she is good to deal with.

That curve is right up my alley, unfortunately i havent had any luck finding an XN with a decent druryish heel curve in an R, W or SW.

That curve is right up my alley, unfortunately i havent had any luck finding an XN with a decent druryish heel curve in an R, W or SW.

Same with me, except LH.

Gave the stick a shot tonight. Very impressed. The puck just explodes off this stick and seems far more accurate than my innos. I just need to adjust to this curve a bit.