Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

A hard decision for the G3

As recently told by Chadd, the G35s fit like the G3. I am at a very very hard point now. There are no shops in New Brunswick that I know of that carry the G3. So basically I am wondering if I know that the G35s feel like heaven, would it be save to order some G3s in?

The G35s are basically the same boot as the 727s, aren't they? If this is true, then won't they break down just like the 727s?

The G35 ist the same boot as the 703.

The G35s are basically the same boot as the 727s, aren't they? If this is true, then won't they break down just like the 727s?

The G35 ist the same boot as the 703.

I thought the 735/G35 had the forefoot of the 705 and the heel of the 703 along with the tendon of the 727. My only concern with the G series is whether or not the outsole can accommodate a blade changeover?

I'm wearing 735s w/ cobras now, and i just ordered the g3's, should have em in a few days, depends on customer service :D . the g35 is obviously the same boot shape as the 735, not the 727. the 703/704/g3/g35/735 line all fits the same way. they should all be about the same in comfort. i tried on my buddies g3's before i ordered mine and they fit and felt just like my 735s, just a lot lighter. hope this helps.

tyler..how does your friend like his g5s?

He says he likes them a lot. The only hing he said he dislikes about them was for the first month they were really stiff and hurt his feet more than any other skate he has ever skated in. But now he said after he broke them in there the most comfortable skate hes ever skated in.

alright heres something that i notice is failed to have been mentioned. the g5 fits a medium depth foot very much like a 705. the 703 fits a shallower depth type foot same as a 703 and the g35 has a medium depth booth but has a narrower heel counter in it compared to a g5. so none of the g series boots fit the same and if anybody wants to argue. one person put ur foot in all of the skates and place a ruler along the 3rd eyelot and tell me if the ruler goes right across flush and doesnt have a gap on any of them. all graf skates fit completley different but eh g3,g5,g35,g9 all fit the same as a 703,705,737,709.