Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

custom nike blades

after the problems legend has been having lately im changin the company i get my blades made with. ive only heard good things about feel and durability of nike blades and i kno theres someone on here who gets blades from them, i was just wondering about performance and how you went about getting them. thanks

If you tried the search you might find that Mack had them. Most of the custom blades are the same, without much variation from brand to brand.

i did search i knew it was mack and im still hopin he answers this and lets me know how his are and how he got them to begin with. no offense but some people are kinda childish about this search thing...maybe im missing something but whats the big deal if people aska question twice is it that hard to answer it? i kno most people here are like me and love this stuff i kno id never have aproblem answering someones questions...

im not sayin that in response to your post chad it just reminded me of something thats confused me for a while thats all.

If you knew Mack had them, why not send him a PM? Some of these things have been asked more than twice, nothing personal.