Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

2Hot4Ice Nationals?

yeah, the tournys usually run saturay and sunday for the 16u's and over. the little kids usually play on fridays...

ryan, i know a few guys that aren't on a team right now that would love to play.

do you think that sammy or anderson would be good picks, chris?

For 18's? If your talking adult, I doubt Anderson will play.

yeah, the tournys usually run saturay and sunday for the 16u's and over. the little kids usually play on fridays...

ryan, i know a few guys that aren't on a team right now that would love to play.

do you think that sammy or anderson would be good picks, chris?

For 18's? If your talking adult, I doubt Anderson will play.

both for adult. i've talked to anderson several times here recently, and he's said that he has a pretty open schedule.

hey chris, let me double check with sammy before you confirm him on the roster. can i let you know by tomorrow if he's in for sure?

Basically, a lot of good local players near me (PIHA pro players, DSC Travel players), one guy from Georgia and a kid from the Money Makerz 91z. We have 7 people and we need 1 more (Id like 8)