Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coryroth24

Equipment Addiction

Sometimes, I find myself driving by LHS's that aren't even on the way home

I do that all the time. lol

I used to make that a bad routine.... haha. But with my local PIAS closing, and now with Pure Hockey/Braintree in peril... I have no shops in my locale.

So just to get this straight, I hate you all and I hate this board. B) I just received my 3rd composite (NBH One70 for $60 at hockeyoverstock) and working on ordering a pair of the new Vapor XXXX gloves from Kemps. So much for saving money this summer... :rolleyes: Now if I end up playing in two summer beer leagues, then I'm really in trouble!

So just to get this straight, I hate you all and I hate this board. B) I just received my 3rd composite (NBH One70 for $60 at hockeyoverstock) and working on ordering a pair of the new Vapor XXXX gloves from Kemps. So much for saving money this summer... :rolleyes: Now if I end up playing in two summer beer leagues, then I'm really in trouble!

I didn't play or buy any gear for 8 years. One day I figured I'd try and play again but needed new gloves so I came across this board and now I have an entire line of new gear from head to toe including sticks that I didn't need. It's truly an addiction...

I always thought that forums were free, now I know better.

hahahah i joined a local fishing forum and have a few hundred bucks of new bait i rearely use to hahah.

hahahah i joined a local fishing forum and have a few hundred bucks of new bait i rearely use to hahah.

Trying to refrain from any "master" jokes on that one. ;)

Haha... you guys just brigthened up my crappy week!

hahaha thanks for refraining. im going to be a little more carefull with my choice of words from now on :)