Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crispy92

Easton z's

fatwabbit is right. I really like mine now that they are pretty well broken in. They are a good stiff boot for the price. As far as comfort goes I always skated in Tacks which were comfortable from the get go and when I mounted the Z-Airs they were so stiff I switched back to Tacks for a while and then put the Sprungs back on the Airs a while back. After a couple of skates the Easton's really started to break in and now I can't really imagine switching to something else. I still love Tacks but the Z-Airs have won a place in my heart.

Good Luck

Rick Henry

http://www.hockeyworld.com/prodHome.ihtml?...D=21&shop=1

I wanted to see if these skates were anygood. I was looking to get just the boot and putting them on some sprungs. I wanted to know how they fit compared to other skates like tours and if they are comfortable because that is really what my foot needs rather then light skates.

thnx

I'll ditto everything said here. Really stiff, but after being broken in, they are great. A little heavy, but not horrible (i'm slow anyway). REally nice for roller, as the sole has a rubber piece that wraps up right at the wear points just toeward of the arch.

http://www.hockeyworld.com/prodHome.ihtml?...D=21&shop=1

I wanted to see if these skates were anygood. I was looking to get just the boot and putting them on some sprungs. I wanted to know how they fit compared to other skates like tours and if they are comfortable because that is really what my foot needs rather then light skates.

thnx

I'll ditto everything said here. Really stiff, but after being broken in, they are great. A little heavy, but not horrible (i'm slow anyway). REally nice for roller, as the sole has a rubber piece that wraps up right at the wear points just toeward of the arch.