Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest phillyfan

Is it me?

Guest phillyfan

Some of you may or may not know from a previous thread about a dispute I am involved in with a fellow eBayer. Today, after a few weeks of non-comunication, the seller emails me out of the blue. The first message is his message, and the message after is my reply, have I lost it or have I done right? I hope you are able to get the idea of what happened from the two emails, if not I will try to elaborate without too much detail later on. Anyway...

Johndoe@weirdo.orgy wrote:

Hello

My name is *#% and I am overseeing this situation. I cannot beleive you did

not get this item , Everyone we sent to gets there stuff be it quick or

late. I do beleive your lying :unsure: and just want to scam :unsure: a 50 dollar item out of

me. Paypal refunded your moneys (i would have never refunded it :unsure::unsure: ). I think

there was 3dollars still owing , IF you can close the case and allow some of

my real :unsure: customers to pay I will get your 3 bucks to you. I cant do nothing

with the account limited.

My Response:

Hey $#*^,

I am not a liar, nor out to scam anybody. If I were to scam you, I would not respond to emails, be as courteous as I have been, or repsond to you. Rest assured, if and when the item does happen to arrive, I have mentioned before that full payment will be forwared back to you, but as of now, item has yet to see my hands. I also do not apreciate the fact that you are flaming me on account of both a liar and a scam-artist. That is just plain wrong. Successful completion of online transactions take place every day by the thousands, I am well aware of that being an avid eBayer myself, and completing over 30+ Paypal transactions, not including Money Order purchases. The USPS is not a more-than-human service, and you cannot expect human error not to occur.

You stating in emails you had no inention of refunding, even after you promised a refund, aided my decision in contacting Paypal regarding the problem, even as instructed by yourself, or whoever the replier was. (Must have been a child, many gramatical errors and circumlocutions.) Paypal has refunded the majority of the payment, and $3.00 is still owed or something along those lines. I cannot close the case at this time, not because of merely $3.00, but because the status is listed as, "Awaiting sellers' appeal." I will not alow a seperate case to be filed, as I want to settle it in one case. Secondly, emails from your email address have had little, if any respect, especially this most recent one I am replying to. (i.e.liar, scam-artist, asking if I may close the case so you can deal with your "real" customers.) These are all slander and insults. If the emails were a bit more respectful, and you responded to my emails in a timely manner before I was forced into this position, I definitley would have considered, and most likely followed through. Until the time comes, I can not and will not cancel this case, for now. Redemption is emident.

Regards,

Jon

Guest phillyfan

He did respond. He kept in touch until I suggested Paypal as a pre-caution measure, he told me to go ahead and do it. No emails. After I filed a case, and left negative feedback, he files with Squaretrade requesting feedback be removed. I tell him to basically shove it, and Square trade actually closes the case seeing nothing wrong. Paypal case was waiting for his reply, he provided fraudulent tracking numbers, which I am itching to report somehow. Then, 2 days ago, Paypal issued a refund in my favor. Then yesterday, I get that email.

So, I am not being a complete jack ass not cancelling the claim?

Guest phillyfan

It was flawless, if it wasn't, I would have avoided. Here's his responce to my email, what a jackass.

I wanted to add one more thing . The fact that you fell insulted about

being

called a liar and so on actually makes me feel better . If you had not

responded to that email or said up yours or something, that would have

should maybe im right.

Thanks again for responding.

WTF? I'd definitely give that jackass a call and see what's shoved up is ass! I'm surprised you haven't contacted him by phone yet.

As the Fonz would say"what a turkey". Seriously though, the guy sounds like a prick, and if I was you, I'd leave a crappy review on his little review thing on E-Bay.

Guest phillyfan

I left the right feedback on eBay, negative for you drunks, in turn, he responds with the Squaretrade claim, which was complete BS and was tossed or cancelled or something. I am just not going to respond, wasting way to much space in the email on jerk offs like him. But, now I'll make it my priority to get that $3.00, and make his life miserable, on the internet anyway. He already has limited Paypal use, serves him right.

Guest phillyfan

Need an opinion or two, should I send this last message?

Jeff, honestly, how old are you? Let me offer some advice, for free.

Fell:to cause to fall; knock, strike, shoot, or cut down. Now, I am not sure what yo mean by, "The fact that you fell insulted..." How can I fall down to insulted? Up yours? That's not the way I deal with people, I even try to treat people like yourself with respect, which really is at the boiling point. "That would have should im right?" Is this English we are talking? How about some puncuation in there once in awhile as well, I am sure your keyboard won't charge you anything. I have nothing more to say to you, you are a dis-respectful, childish(May be an understatement), renegade. Period. Nothing else to be said, I'll let Paypal do there job and confiscate the rest of the funds, which could have been avoided with an apology of some sort, or some sort of remorse shown. (Redemption is eminent)

Or leave it as is.

Guest phillyfan

That's what I was thinking, and is why I asked. What's not spoken, won't hurt. I'll end up ignoring the chump for the rest of his ebay career, until Paypal responds.