Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lufria

TORHS New York Winternationals

Ive seen kovy71 play and Im suprised hes going to be playing in adult bronze. Are you doing any other divisions for 18u or something?

Thanks for the compliment. :)

Might be playing with a team from Michigan (NRL from TORHS) as well for 18u.I really want to play 18u. Im not sure if they are going to be a AA or AAA team yet. Im not sure if I can play Platnium haha, never have had the chance.

well if anyone was in estero for narch 2 years ago at the embassy suites youll remember this. The fountain in the lobby over flowing with bubbles from the 20 things of soap we dumped in there... and not to mention both elevators were filled with those trees when you get out of the elevator.. the emergency button was pushed outside by the hot tub.. good times..

is this team still happeneing i live about 30 mins from the rink so i probably just drive down for game time unless they have game for us every hour or what not and also whats goin on with the jersey situation

we could call our team the MODSQUAD ELITE HAHA

i ran into some issues with the financing and etc, so i no longer can go.

same boat, I was gung ho about going until I got laid off. Thankfully I got another job quickly, but the financial disruption was enough to nix it this year considering airfare from CO to NY. If people are going to the Las Vegas one it's doable, but most members interested seem to be east coast here.

That sucks your team fell thru....I'm entering a team in Adult Gold in LI.

Theres an AAU Winter Nats in Feasterville, PA on Jan 3rd and NARCh Winter Nats on Feb 13th in LI.