Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gooch

Post your sexy self

bel...err Vapor, you do realize that you probably care more about your clothes than your girl does, right?

LOL, I do. She likes gay guys. Im not gay, but im as close as shell get. Uhh yeah... anyway, I do care about what I wear, yes. Tommarow I have a post season Breakfast, and Im wearing a black leisure suit with brown coach signature loafers... gonna be hot.

a6_1_b.JPG

That made no sense. She likes guys, who like guys, which would rule out any possibilty of her scoring with the guy she likes...

Also, do you always plan what you wear hours before you wear it?

Dude, a meto is a straight guy who is gay in everyway, but likes chicks, yeah it's messed up, I know.

I know that, I was asking about his girl.

Sorry guys, but im backin Vapor up.

I work in retail, so im definately feeling the slippers.

And huge props for having a D&G suit in jr high. Thats impressive.

Just remember there are more important things to focus on ;)

You're giving him props for his suit? Either someone else bought it for him or he had to sell a lot of t-bubbles to raise that kind of cash.

BTW, I'm not a Dolce fan.

You're giving him props for his suit? Either someone else bought it for him or he had to sell a lot of t-bubbles to raise that kind of cash.

BTW, I'm not a Dolce fan.

I think his parents got some flow...and he does webdesign so that might be his money tree. Ask him about his 92 dollar pair of Dolce and Gabbana undies.