Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper

Chris Simon's Gloves

Yesterday, while I was at Done Right Sports Equipment Repair getting them to profile my skates, I tried on Chris Simon's gloves (I recognized the "SIMON" embroidered on the cuff so I asked if they were his).

Chris Simon had just received a new pair of CCM Pro Tacks gloves in all black with screened logo instead of embroidered logo. He had some modifications done to his gloves by Elaine at Done Right and now the gloves look crazy (I wish I had a camera to take a snapshot of them to illustrate).

He had Elaine put a bigger palm in and put an extended cuff on them. They are frickin' huge! I wear a 15 inch glove (could get away with a 14 inch but wanted them a bit longer) and the cuff on Simon's gloves went 2/3 up my forearm. They had to be at least as long as an 18 inch glove. They were crazy. He must wear tiny elbow pads to be able to have any sort of movement in them.

Incidentally, if anyone is in Calgary and wants their gear repaired Done Right Sports is really good with reasonable prices.

Done Right Sports