Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

More custom Graf pics

How many times have you switched holders on skates? The gold t'blade were my personal favorites. Still got pictures of those on teh great whites?

Too small anyway. And I'm not a great white fan, but those G3's don't look too bad. Eh, I've still got 2 pairs of 704's waiting to be used.

How many times have you switched holders on skates? The gold t'blade were my personal favorites. Still got pictures of those on teh great whites?

Those are brand new ones, not for me either. I'm gonna get something different this time, I'll post pics when I get them.

Someone has that pic saved, I've seen posted before but I can't find it.

Too small anyway. And I'm not a great white fan, but those G3's don't look too bad. Eh, I've still got 2 pairs of 704's waiting to be used.

I prefer 704s anyways, I don't like carbon soles. The inner lining on these is great though.

Eric did you get that g3 through your uncle?

Yep. Those G3s weren't for me anyways, but I could've kept them if they were my size. I like the look alot.

I like them, it just seems that the white is very random and isnt even a part of the skate.

I know what you mean. They'd look better with a white sole at least.

oh damn, i have the pic of the ones with gold t-blades on my other computer. I havent used that thing in months, i hope its still there.

i think the g3's are alright, but those 703's, man they are nice. :D

Those are brand new ones, not for me either. I'm gonna get something different this time, I'll post pics when I get them.

Someone has that pic saved, I've seen posted before but I can't find it.

Someone's gotta get that picture up, show all the kiddies here what skates should look like. What was the title under your name at cb?