Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glovesave43

2008-09 Goalie Gear Sightings

why would anyone wear that helmet in net??? if you wanted to wear a player style helmet and cage combo, couldn't you find a better helmet?

Doesn't appear to be a player cage at least but geez, I have an Intake and there is no way I'd play in the net with it.

::m

I think it's one of those old nutbar Jofa cages - the ones that were too crazy even for Irbe.

If you think the above helmet/cage is bizarre, then take a look at this guy. Picture from a Swedish newspaper, it's some goalie at a youth tournament earlier this season. I have no idea if he actually played with this or just showed off for a photo, but it looks a bit funny to say the least. Feel free to post this pic over at the other goalie board to show them too, if anyone here is a member there (I'm not). Just had to show you guys this one when I found it earlier today.

rosvikrambergscupen08rr8.jpg

Saw some practice shots of Price on TSN...he was wearing red Vaughn's...with blue & white trim. Looked like that had small CH logos on them too. Blocker and Glove were the same design. Sorry, no idea of the model.

On Tsn the was an interiew of Carey Price in his Stall , he had 6 sets of blockers and gloves... two white, 3 brown(vintage) and his red set

I'm not a fan of the whole Tribal/Devil Tail designs. The V3 is probably the one I would least hate, but the rest are just too....Stock.