Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zeethiss

TWO PIECE STICK BLADE GLUE/ADHESIVE

TWO PIECE STICK BLADE GLUE/ADHESIVE

Can someone tell me what type of glue/adhesive is used on replacement blades for two piece sticks. And, where I can purchase it.

I have a used blade that need to go back on a shaft and there isnt much glue/adhesive on it any longer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Hot melt glue.

Any craft store, craft aisle of a drug store, hockey store, or maybe even dollar stores will have it.

Get it warm with whatever you're using to heat the shaft, smear it on the tenon of the blade. Excess will collect at the connection/end of the shaft as it goes in. Wait for it to cool, then peel it off.

More glue will not make it stick better, you don't need much. If the blade came out, it's likely a fit issue, not a glue issue.

Thanks guys. The blade didnt come out on accident. I removed the blade at one time (using heat), used a few different patterns on this shaft, now Im going back to this older blade. I just need to add some glue to it.

Im glad its as easy as you guys suggested. Im already setup with a nice professional glue gun.

Best regards,

Doug