Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Coolest Jerseys out there

Okay, the point of this topic is to post pictures of some really sweet jerseys. Don't post NHL team's jerseys, we have seen them all before :D

This is the Avangard Omsk of the Russian Elite League:

Avangard%20Omsk.JPG

Avangard%20Omsk%202.JPG

How many of these are Roller Jerseys? I liked an old Blue fade to white Bauer Jersey I had and I have a Finish Elite League Jersey I really like. In addition to my old School Pitts jersey those are my favourite 3.

How many of these are Roller Jerseys? I liked an old Blue fade to white Bauer Jersey I had

The salsa was a PBH jersey and the DMB i posted is a roller team. I had the bauer jersey when i played on the bauer predators a while back. It has a simple design, but executed very well.

cant beat my ogie ogelthorpe syracuse bulldogs jersey, unless you have one of the original johnstown jets jerseys (the real charlestown chiefs) from back when they were around.

I'm going to go with SKy Mallone on this one....that tux jersey was just the PIMPest thing ive ever seen.......

heliuim.jpg

GO JUSTIN :D :P

I also like the Oceanic Jersey.....

Ok these were poor quaity but its the best I can do.The first ones are jerseys I got from a team in California that came up to play a tourney here.Our team traded jerseys with the other team.And the next ones are my summer hockey jerseys.

calipanthers1.jpg

calipanthers2.jpg

wolfpack1.jpg

wolfpack2.jpg

In the late 90's Swedish team Boden used these camouflage jerseys (this was their home jersey, the away jersey was a city camo version).

BIKFRAM0.gif

While at it, how about the German referee jerseys?

DSCF0016.JPG

And... this is the Red Army, I think.

CCCP%20Jersey4.jpg

ZSKA Moscow... I'm not sure, but if I remember correctly that team was sponsored/owned/managed by the Red Army...

And... this is the Red Army, I think.

CCCP%20Jersey4.jpg

ZSKA Moscow... I'm not sure, but if I remember correctly that team was sponsored/owned/managed by the Red Army...

I think those are the Jerseys for the Red Army team that generally tours through Canada, they played the Kilties a few times a while back. Samsonov played for them and they usually had another star or two come through.

Jake, I guess the COL maroon jersey is not sexy enough for Dexy (he probably chooses his blade patterns based on how cool they look). I am no AVs fan (I'm from Detroit) but the AVs jerseys still look 10x better than most of the lame jerseys in this thread.

Jake, I guess the COL maroon jersey is not sexy enough for Dexy (he probably chooses his blade patterns based on how cool they look). I am no AVs fan (I'm from Detroit) but the AVs jerseys still look 10x better than most of the lame jerseys in this thread.

That's what our beer league team uses.