Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Coolest Jerseys out there

This is quite an old thread, but I had to post this uniform I just found somewhere, it's a team called SC Langnau Tigers from Switzerland. Quite a different uniform I must say.

sclangnautigersvv7.jpg

That uni just doesn't look right without a tail.

Does anyone know the name of the team wearing the red bull jerseys? I'd love to get one of those jerseys (the red bull one, not the tiger one haha).

This is quite an old thread, but I had to post this uniform I just found somewhere, it's a team called SC Langnau Tigers from Switzerland. Quite a different uniform I must say.

sclangnautigersvv7.jpg

They're missing their gloves

sclangnautigersvv7.jpg

They're missing their gloves

EWWW! You don't mix tiger stripes and leopard spots after Labor Day!

Sean Avery would be pissed at you! :lol:

Here's a jersey i made a crest for.

Found the old logo for a Pacific Hockey League team from the 70's - the San Francisco Shamrocks.

made my own logo out of tackle twill and sewed it on a blank green jersey i had.

2955666370102258651xMoLJk_th.jpg