Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

echi24

Reebok Helmets

I have been watching alot of the work cup hockey games, and i noticed a hell of alot of players have been sporting Reebok helmets (i know it was already posted), and these look really great (esp. in black where the vents dont show). I was wondering when Rbk might decide to sell them to the public, and if anyone has gotten a hold of one please post a review or something :D . I also read that Reebok bought CCM, jofa, and koho, im guessing this helmet is probably made by one of these companies but with the Reebok graphics, but could someone reply if they know for sure. I'm really intrested in buying one of these helmets for the upcoming season, i dont like the look of the Bauer8000.

I'd like to see some more pics, not just the outside look of it, but the inner padding, etc. The 8000 helmet is hard to beat as far as performance.