Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTHL_AAA_HOCKEY

Battle of Ontario= 2-2

It was one of the more entertaining games I've watched lately. Too bad the Sens didn't win... I really hate ties.

A fairly clean game considering the hyped up rivalry. Lalime being injured surprises me, he's at least been pretty healthy the past few years. Prusek may be good, but he seems chronically injured. Ottawa's goaltending better not end up like Detroit's.

The Toronto/Ottawa games are always clean, because neither team wants to lose. They rarley take dumb penalties against each other too. As for the goaltending problem, I don't know if Lalime will be back for the playoffs but if they are going in with Pusek starting, they're screwed.

Damn I hate Ottawa. I hope Nolan is ok, but Lalime can have a broken leg for all I care, maybe he can do his stupid neck wave thing when he's in the hospital. lol

The way he hurt his knee was hilarious. On another note Johannson on the leafs pissed me off. The sens huge chances in the last minutes of the game and in overtime were all because he couldnt handle the man and stupid mistakes like giving up the puck in front of the net. Im surprised Quinn kept playing him. He does that with all his crappy d-men. He used to play Lumme alot even though he sucked that crap.

He plays Kaberle alot and he can't handle himself infront of the net, let alone a forward like Bert or Premeau. Quinn should be sitting the players like that, so they learn to kock guys on their asses infront of the net (excuse the language).

Yeah really, like they will help much, between the both of them giving the puck away, and Kaberle and Johannson the Leafs dont have one solid defender. Thank God for McCabe and Leetch!