Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahbroody

Wicked 1 gloves

Dont know if my search skills suck, but was trying to find more info on these 07 wicked 1 gloves. As to durability.

Some shops in the area still have some pairs and unlike most other gloves they are still charging a premium for them. most over 100.00 They feel nice and I am torn between them and the supreme70 and the XXV as I can pick them all up for around 80 through various online locals.

Well that and a pair of easton Z-air from 02 at a local shop which I just cant pull the trigger on. they want like 105.00 Shits pretty nice though. Its got the crazy flexing cuff and I cant decide if I love that or hate it.

So how is durability on wicked 1 vs one70 or XXV. Also these will likely be used for both roller and Ice so i guess ventilation is also a factor. I believe the one70 has the advantage in ventilation based on searching around. XXV fits slightly better for me though.

rofl 64 views and no one has any info.

Well for what

I called EWH and talked to a rep there. asked him about the wiked 1 vs the supreme 70. he gave the nod to the wicked one as to durability and protection.

I have a pair of wicked 3's and i love them. The only reason i didnt go for the 1's was colors :D

ive played a lot of games ( 1.5 years worth of games... 2 or 3 games a week sometimes but at least 2 ) with them and i have a small hole in the 1st layer of the palm but there is still another layer anyway. all the gussets and whatnot are still 100% intact.

I have a pair of wicked 3's and i love them. The only reason i didnt go for the 1's was colors :D

ive played a lot of games ( 1.5 years worth of games... 2 or 3 games a week sometimes but at least 2 ) with them and i have a small hole in the 1st layer of the palm but there is still another layer anyway. all the gussets and whatnot are still 100% intact.

mattzilla,

what material are the gussets made out of on the wicked 3's? does anyone know the gusset material on the wicked 1's?

thanks!

Ive had a few friends who wore these gloves. They were done with them in about 6 months. Just flat worn out and destroyed.

I was never a fan of them.

Interesting. They felt pretty durable. I didnt end up getting them. No cash afterall.

I did finally get the pair of fuel 120's the wife got me for christmas from HG. What an ordering nightmare. My order goes to some dude in north dakota. Then they ship it to their minnesota wherehouse. No one in minnesota checks the box to discovern dude kept my 120's in black and white. The box had a lot of shit in it but still. That took over 2 weeks. Then another week of them screwing up and not shipping gloves. When I finally decided I wanted a different pair, I find out they overnighted the gloves. In the end I end up with a pair of Black wrist white middle blue finger 120s. I put them on though and they were like sex on my hands. decided to keep them. They fell good and I am just happy to have gloves. Next month I am buying NBH four rollls for ICE. These 120 will be roller.

I've had my Wicked 1's for over a year. They seem to be holding up fine. The palms are a little rough from improper drying, but the gloves still feel fine overall. The threading is holding up well too.