Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockey_009

What OPS Should I Get

Im getting a OPS and im wondering what you guys think is the overall best stick?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's reviews up on most of those and they kind've differ

Si-cores is for people having trouble with composite blades on an OPS

Did you want Grip on the stick?

Xn10 is lighter than the response plus (redlite response?) and made from different materials, but they share the same blade

Most important thing is get what your comfortable with, and look for a curve and flex you like. Good luck.

...I hate to say it, but it is impossible for us to tell. If this is going to be your first OPS, then you are probably just going to have to take a guess and hope you get what you want. Once you know what you are looking for (hot blade vs. soft blade, performance vs. durability) then you will be able to narrow it down a little more. But, since we don't know what it is that you want in a stick, we can't possibly tell you with any kind of certainty what you should get. Sorry buddy, I hope you choose well.