Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdj

Gmail Invites

Like the topic says, 3 accounts left. First come, First serve. Only for people who dont already have an account.

I have 9 or 10 of them for anyone who wants them. (I made two accounts :unsure: ) Same deal, PM me your name and email addy.

I've got 3 left, PM me if you'd like one (also a direct link to one so 4 in total). Like the others, be sure to include your email (name if you want, not necessary though).

Edit: Only the direct link now.

Somehow I got 2 more invites, and I've given 8 away, so I have 4 left.

EDIT - Just sent one more, but every time I log into my account I keep having 6 more invites. I dunno why. Maybe I have unlimited invites?? We'll see.

How does this invite thing work. BIgdog gave me an invite. Will I evetually start getting invites to give away, or is it something you earn through useage?

How does this invite thing work. BIgdog gave me an invite. Will I evetually start getting invites to give away, or is it something you earn through useage?

You should get/have 6 invites right away. Once you log in just look for them on the left side of the page, near the middle I think.

I'm not a fan of this other than the space. The way the mail looks is just goofy, but at least the good usernames haven't all been taken.