Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

starsfan71

Tour and Bauer

I saw a thread on here seeing that a lot of people got Tours a half size smaller then Bauers but I wear a size 6 bauer so I would be going into Juinor should I just stick with a Tour size 6. (I can't try any on)

Also keep in mind that inlinewarehouse has free return shipping on skates over $99 (i believe) if they don't fit.

That is correct. I have utilized that from them a couple times on ice skates and they will also do it for Roller.

I just recently purchased the Q's from there in a size 8 when I wear a 9 1/2 shoe and really after I got the new easton socks they still felt a half size to big after baking. But IW has great customer service and they returned the first pair no problem (code carbons).

sorry for bumping an old thread, but i thought it would be better to than starting another one.

Well, where I live there are no Tour distributors. I would really like to try on a pair of their inlines but unfortunately there are none available. I wear Nike Bauer Supreme Comp Jr. skates size 5EE, and I really like the fitment of the boot. I have small wide feet with a narrow heel. I was looking on hockeygiant.ca and notice that the Tour Code 1's are pretty cheap.. about $155.xx.

It's stated that Tour's fit a bit wider then a bauer, is it close enough to the 5EE of my skate?

I haven't seen any non standard sizes for Tour skates.

Thanks! :)

Tour and Bauer skates have similar sizing. Tour boots are a little wider than Bauer, but length are the same.

Tour has similar sizing...Which line is it being compared to vapor or supreme line?