Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

CCM Vector V100

Hi all,

Sportchek has CCM Vector V100's for 79.99. That is an older model year correct???

Some people have mentioned a preference to certain model years of OPS's...I was just wondering if that model year had any defects or anything.

Hi all,

Sportchek has CCM Vector V100's for 79.99. That is an older model year correct???

Some people have mentioned a preference to certain model years of OPS's...I was just wondering if that model year had any defects or anything.

This is just a price point.... it was actually made after the vector 110............. and you second question i have no idea i dont know anyone with the stick

How different is a Recchi (CCM) from a Shanny (Easton)

Here are the stats (from MSH Pattern Db):

Recchi - Mid-Mod-3/4" Closed Face Lie=5 Medium Length

Shanny - Mid-Mod-3/4" Slightly Open Face Lie=6 Long Length

The biggest difference is blade length and lie. I currently use a Shanny...would this be a drastic change? I don't have a really heavy slapper or anything. I know Lidstrom to Shanny is huge, but his seems very slightly different.

Opinions?

I consider the Recchi to be more of a Mid than the Shanny, the toe isn't as square and it's a little smaller curve for the ones I have used. I think it's one of the closer CCM curves you'll find though.

I went back to SC today and they only had one Vector left...A Righty!

They do have Vic and Hesplers for 69.99 if anyone is looking for a Price point stick. I was interested in the CCM, but not in the others.

Thanks for the Shanny/Recchi opinions btw.

Another price point stick, right now canuck tire has the koho OPS for 65.99 plus tax (half off from 130), which is not a bad deal for what you're getting IMHO. I might try one out.