Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cds

Eagle factory glove repairs

I have a pair of nylon Eagles that are in desperate need of a repalming/new gussets. They'll also need some repairs to the nylon. However, i'm in Canada, and am wondering if anyone has the contact info for the Eagle factory here? Fixitbymail.com told me that I should send it to the Canadian factory instead of sending it to them in the US.

Also, does anyone have experiences sending gloves back to Eagle? What were the costs like, and how was the worksmanship? Thanks.

well, living in the US i sent it to fixitbymail and they did great. As far as cost, I only had to pay shipping to them, nothing else. I had only had my gloves for like 3 months at the time, so it was considered a waranty issue.

Northern Sports (fixitbymail.com) is an authorized Eagle repair depot. Strange that they turned you away.

I know when I had mine done, they were the repair facility for US residents, and there was a seperate repair shop for Canadians that was located in Montreal I believe. The form they sent me had a page for US residents and a page for Canadian residents.