Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris_H

Graf G Forcee

My LHS got in the new Graf G Force. I really like the grip and it and it felt really light and balanced but I am dissapointed in the consturction of it. The paint job was lacking and the places which were fused, not only at the blade...were high noticable, looked very rushed.

Note: I have no ASSOSIATION with my LHS, who I will reveal only via PM if anyone is interested, and do not gain anything in doing this. Thank you.

Ummm......9,21 and 4, I think it was regular and siff. By the way,Jackal, there were some nice Easton Pro Custom blades, that looked like the Mogilnyt Pro Pattern, fugly toe.

...the places which were fused, not only at the blade...were high noticable, looked very rushed.

Very strange. Graf/Busch was the first (and for a long long time the only) manufacturer who made true One-Piece-Sticks (blade and shaft really made in one piece, no fuse point because there's nothing to fuse). Why should there now be a fuse point? I can hardly imagine that Busch turned away from their true OPS construction. Maybe I am wrong and they had to to achieve a lighter weight.

Ummm......9,21 and 4, I think it was regular and siff. By the way,Jackal, there were some nice Easton Pro Custom blades, that looked like the Mogilnyt Pro Pattern, fugly toe.

I'm not into real toe curves anymore. Were they wood?