Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tyler0630

Vector V120 Shaft

I want to know if anyone has used the Vector v120 shaft... tradition or contoured.

i've used a vector v110 OPS and really liked the durablilty of the stick but the blade felt dead after about a month, and i really like the grip on the new v120 ops but was once again disappointed in the blade.

i will be using an innovative fed blade with this shaft.

and what other shafts does this compare too, as in performance/kick? i really like the inno 1100 but durability is an issue for me

my stats or something if this helps...

i play midget AA ill be 16 in june, im 6'0 and 175 pounds my shot clocked at 82mph last september, so i want this baby to last at least half a season(i went through 3 inno 1100 shafts and a novius ops last season).

thanks for the help and please only reply if you've used this shaft or know alot about ccm products.

The shafts are alright, the kick was good (I used a V120 OPS) but as you might already know, the grip peels a bit. I broke my OPS while flexing it but it was mostly my fault (now i know putting 170 lb worth of weight on a stick for over 20 seconds is a bad idea). The fuse point seems to be the problem on the V120s i've seen break (my team won 20 of them, 4 including mine broke). I'd just get a V110 shaft and some tool dip is u're interested in the V120T tho, because they're the same minus the grip.

Actaully one of my teammates got his warrenty V120 and the grip is much better now, it's directly on the shaft if im not mistaken and it doesnt peel nearly as much.