Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncbrock

composite end plug

doesn anyone know of where I can get one. There used to be one on inline warehouse but its gone now. I need to 2nd day ship one tonight

why does it have to be composite?If wood is to heavy ,I drill out alittle of the middle to lighten it up a bit .and if the plug is to square for the stick i take a file and round the edges abit to match the feel of the shaft,other then that I cant really help you out on that one ,good luck thu.

why does it have to be composite?If wood is to heavy ,I drill out alittle of the middle to lighten it up a bit .and if the plug is to square for the stick i take a file and round the edges abit to match the feel of the shaft,other then that I cant really help you out on that one ,good luck thu.

Though I provided the link, I would never bother with a composite end plug. The slight difference in weight at that end of the stick is insignificant. Just adding tape to the blade of your stick probably has 10 times more effect on how heavy the stick feels than the difference between wood and graphite end plugs.

thanks for the link, I just used a wood plug someone on my team had laying around, i did drill some holes in the middle to lighten it a bit.